In addition to being one of your largest personal assets, your home plays a major role in your daily life. So when the time comes for external improvements, you want to work with a company that cares about people and has demonstrated a commitment to professionalism.
MLM was started with a simple concept: Potential clients, no matter what their individual or family needs, should always be approached with a genuine desire to understand their vision all while delivering a product that brings their dream to life.
- Our Mission: To deliver the highest quality products and installations with family-like customer service
- Our Vision: To be the best at what we do through enriching the lives of our customers, our co-workers, and our community
MLM Customer Service
With each project completed, the team at MLM is always improving and mastering further the art of customer relationships through impeccable work ethic and craftsmanship.
- A+ BBB Accredited Business
- 4.9 Star Google Rating
- 4.9 Star Glassdoor Rating
- 4.7 Star GuildQuality Guildmember Rating
- Angie’s List Super Service Winner 2016-2018
MLM Community Engagement
The foundation enabling our growth has always been an unwavering commitment to the human aspect of doing business. We give back to the communities we serve, and contribute to causes beyond our neighborhood.
- Founding partners give back 5% of profits to charity
- 'Rebuilding Together' Non Profit
- Donate to overseas underprivileged children
- Pick up trash in neighborhood
MLM Product Offering
As a professional home remodeling company, we take the utmost pride in offering a full range of quality products for our customers.
- Owens Corning Roofing
- Royal Building Products Siding
- Earthwise Replacement Windows
- Earthwise Entry Doors
- RainPRO Gutters
- Generous Product and Workmanship Warranties
Since its inception in 2007, MLM has earned and maintained a consistent trajectory of growth which includes thousands of clients in their portfolio.
- Ranked #72 on Qualified Remodeler's Top 500 List for 2019
- HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
Our contractors go through rigorous vetting, including drug testing and background checks, before being hired. It’s all part of our commitment to ensuring you get the best possible service from our team.
- Products Training (Owens Corning Education)
- Certified for Insurance Restoration
- OSHA Requirement Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- HR Training
If you are ready to get started with your home remodeling project, give us a call or fill out our online form right away. We're ready and waiting to schedule a complimentary home consultation with a free written estimate - good for up to one year!