How much money am I losing not buying vinyl replacement windows?Don’t you hate listening to your A/C running all day every day during the summer? What if there was a way to cut down on those high electric bills? Well, you’re in luck. Vinyl replacement windowsare one of the top ways to save money on those pesky summer energy bills.
Quit cooling your neighborhood!
Not sure if you have a problem? Don’t want to wait or schedule an energy audit? You can do a quick test yourself. Go outside on a hot summer day and run your hand along the glass on some of your windows. Does it feel cold? It so, you’re losing precious energy which is costing you dollars.
Experts say replacing your old single pane windows with new double pane windows may not be the most cost-effective way to save energy, but let’s look at some of the facts.
- Replacement windows are listed as one of the top ways to improve the value of your home.
- You can cut down your energy costs by 10% to 30% annually!
- Replacement windows look great and are proven to be a major selling point when putting a home on the market.
- If you have old wood windows you may have had trouble opening them due to expansion and contraction or a new paint job. The proper vinyl replacement window will open smooth.
- You never have to worry about painting your vinyl replacement windows on the inside or the outside ever again!
If you are tired of high energy bills or just wondering what it would cost to have your windows replaced, call or sign up online for your free window replacement estimate. Check us out at www.mlmhi.com
You can also follow MLM Home Improvement on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube for more information regarding your next home project!
Subscribe to MLM Home Improvement's Blog